The RequirementsTo be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
- 3+ years of experience with a background in IT staffing; SAP placement experience is a big plus
- Experience in prospecting, cold calling and client presentations, with a hunter mindset
- The ability to develop and manage both client accounts and candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain close relationships with clients, including hiring managers, C-level executives, and HR, as well as with internal team members and stakeholders
- Salary and fee negotiation skills
The RoleYou will build and own your book of business and, while we'll supply some leads, you'll network and cold-call to supplement those. Many leads come from the recruiters who are focused on proactively finding candidates for the business and our clients. We'll also look to you to "model" the hunter mentality for our entire team -- in our view, everyone is in sales.
Some of your specific responsibilities will be to:
- Own and manage the sales process from prospecting to closing deals to ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and take responsibility for sales activity by setting personal targets.
- Set specific client development objectives along with new business goals.
- Identify and maximize business development opportunities within your area, including cross-selling other service offerings.
- Work with the Recruiting Manager to prioritize and follow up on leads.
- Negotiate fees and commercial terms with your client portfolio.
- Promote the company's core values: Expertise, Positivity, Innovation & Commitment (see the Why Red Commerce tab for more information about our Vision and Values).
Why Red CommerceTraining and support -- though you’ll come in with a lot of experience, there are plenty of ways to expand your skill as you learn on the job. It is important to keep pace with the evolution of SAP, so we have an ongoing Training and Development program that helps provide employees with the skills to succeed. We take a proactive approach to helping people develop, with the goal to set you up well for a long-term career.
Professional development -- as the business grows, we will be on the lookout for a Sales Manager, and this role could give you the perfect opportunity to showcase your potential. In addition, we are constantly looking for ways to ensure success by empowering individual employees. Success is rewarded with fast-track career paths and innovative specialist training programs, and our multicultural environment provides excellent learning opportunities as well.
A dynamic environment -- we offer a workplace unlike many others you may have seen. We hire people who are passionate about the business, and who have a strong commitment to customers, consultants and colleagues alike. We have built a fun and dynamic culture made up of professionals from 20 different countries who speak over 25 different languages. We are an energetic group, and like to have fun while working hard; for example, you’ll be able to take advantage of the pool table in our New York office when you need a quick brain break.
Strong values -- the vibrant culture and exceptional service at Red Commerce are a direct outgrowth of our core beliefs -- our Vision and Values. These are very important to the Red leadership team and encapsulate not only who we are, but how we plan to achieve our goals.
Our vision is to be the global SAP recruitment partner of choice. This vision is underpinned by our values:
- Expertise -- We live and breathe SAP
- Positivity -- We make it happen
- Innovation -- We think differently
- Commitment -- We do what we say
Great compensation -- in addition to a competitive salary and bonus incentive program, we offer comprehensive benefits.
Keys to SuccessTo excel in this role, you’ll need to have the energy and excitement to take ownership of your book of business, growing what is essentially a new market for us. This will take a hunter mentality, coupled with tenacity, open-mindedness, a good sense of humor, and a can-do attitude. As the business continues to grow and evolve, we'll look to you to remain flexible.
About Red CommerceRed Commerce is the SAP staffing consultancy of choice to hundreds of companies across the globe for good reason. With over 13 years of experience purely in the SAP staffing field, we have nurtured and developed dedicated and highly experienced SAP staffing consultants that will provide a first class service right through the SAP job life-cycle.
At Red Commerce we are:
- Specialists – completely dedicated to SAP staffing
- Globally local – operating globally with specialist local market knowledge
- Customer-centric – long-term partnerships are fundamental to our strategy
- Networked – a global network of 210,000 SAP professionals
- Experienced – operating since 2000 with a wealth of specialist SAP knowledge
- A trusted partner – a preferred supplier to SAP EMEA
Red Commerce provides the full spectrum of SAP staffing and advisory services including direct hire/permanent; staffing contract/freelance solutions; executive search and selection; team solutions; and RedSolution, providing expert knowledge in SAP Advisory, SAP Implementation, and SAP Enablement.